Learn How to Earn Money with an iTunes Premium Account.
Making money from iTunes is a great way to supplement your income and make some extra cash. As one of the most popular music and video streaming services, iTunes has millions of active users and is a great platform to make money from.
There are several ways to make money from iTunes, depending on your skills and resources. You can generate revenue through music streaming, selling digital products, or creating apps. Here are some tips on how to make money from iTunes.
1. Sell Your Music on iTunes
One of the best ways to make money from iTunes is to sell your music on the platform. To do this, you need to enroll in the Apple Music for Artists program, which allows you to upload your music and get paid for it. You can also create a profile page on the program and upload music videos and artwork.
When you upload your music to iTunes, you can set a price for your tracks and albums. You will receive 70% of the revenue from each sale, with the remaining 30% going to Apple.
2. Create an App
iTunes has a huge selection of apps for users to download, and you can make money by creating your own app. You can create a game, productivity tool, or even an educational app and make money from the sales.
To create an app, you need to have basic programming and design skills. You can also hire a developer to create the app for you. Once your app is ready, you can submit it to the iTunes App Store and set a price for it. You will receive 70% of the revenue from each sale, with the remaining 30% going to Apple.
3. Sell Digital Products
iTunes also allows you to sell digital products such as ebooks, videos, and audio files. You can create your own digital products or purchase them from other creators. You can then upload them to iTunes and set a price for them. You will receive 70% of the revenue from each sale, with the remaining 30% going to Apple.
4. Become an Affiliate
If you have a website or blog, you can become an affiliate for iTunes and make money from referrals. You can sign up for the iTunes Affiliate Program and get a unique affiliate link for iTunes. You can then share this link on your blog or website and earn commissions for each user who clicks on the link and makes a purchase.
Making money from iTunes is a great way to supplement your income and make some extra cash. With the right strategies and resources, you can generate a steady stream of income from the platform.
Free Premium Accounts for iTunes software
If you’re an Apple user, you may have heard of the iTunes software. This music and media library offers a wide range of content that can be accessed from a variety of devices. While the basic version of the software is free, there is also a premium version that offers additional features and content.
Although the premium version of iTunes is not free, there are a few ways you can get a free account. Here’s how to get a free premium account of iTunes:
1. Participate in Apple’s Music Beta Program
Apple offers a music beta program, which allows users to access the premium version of iTunes for free. In order to participate in the program, you must have an active Apple Music subscription. You can then sign up to be part of the program and get access to the premium version of iTunes.
2. Participate in Apple’s Public Beta Program
Apple also offers a public beta program. This program allows users to try out new features and products before they are publicly released. If you are interested in participating in this program, you can sign up online and provide feedback about the products you test. In exchange, you will be able to access the premium version of iTunes for free.
3. Sign Up for an Apple Music Free Trial
If you aren’t already an Apple Music subscriber, you can sign up for a free trial. This trial will give you access to the premium version of iTunes for a limited period of time. After the trial period is over, you can decide whether or not you want to continue with the subscription.
4. Take Advantage of Promotions and Deals
Apple often offers promotions and deals, which can give you access to the premium version of iTunes for free. For example, you may be able to get a free account if you sign up for a certain service or purchase a certain product. You can also keep an eye out for discounts and coupons that can help you save money on your subscription.
5. Look for Free Accounts on Social Media
Finally, you can also look for free accounts of iTunes on social media. Some users may be willing to give away their accounts, or there may be giveaways that you can take advantage of. It’s worth checking out social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit to see if there are any free accounts available.
These are just a few ways to get a free premium account of iTunes. By taking advantage of promotions, deals, and free trials, you can enjoy all the benefits of the premium version of iTunes without having to pay for it.
You can download the latest version of iTunes from the following link:
Tags: iTunes, Premium Account, Free, Make Money, Software